We now have a unique opportunity for a talented mid-weight designer to join our small but mighty core team at a hugely exciting time for our agency.
We're committed to diversity and inclusion, so we'll choose our candidate based on their experience and how good they are. Ethnicity, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, parental or disability status aren't a factor.
We just ask that you have no ego, are ready to get stuck in, bring your A-game everyday, and enjoy the ride.
If this sounds like you, then read on to find out more.
– Play an integral role in translating brand strategy into big brand ideas and relevant visual languages
– Be involved in early concept brainstorms and developing creative routes for brand identities under the guidance of our Creative Director and Design Director
– Support our CD and DD in creating identity systems and building brand guidelines documents
– Bring our brands to life through development and rollout across multiple applications and formats
– Conduct relevant research and competitor audits based on a good understanding of brand landscapes
– Keep your finger on the pulse of the design world and wider popular culture
What we're looking for:
– 2-5 years experience as a Brand Designer
– Brand agency experience working across multiple sectors
– Must be able to work from our Bath studio
– Credible qualifications in graphic design
– Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite (Figma would be a bonus)
– An ambitious people person ready to work within a tight knit team
– Experienced in working with and interpreting brand strategy
– Articulate and able to present to and communicate with clients
– Eager to learn and develop
– Able to work to deadlines
– Animation, digital and/or illustration skills are a plus
What we're offering:
– £28k to £40k depending on experience and skillset
– 20 days holiday plus bank holiday and days the studio is closed over Christmas/New year.
– Hybrid working option (minimum two days per work in our Bath studio)
– Employer pension scheme
– Biannual reviews
– Bonus opportunities
– Work with a friendly team
– No late nights
Send an email outlining why you’re interested in working with us, along with your work (as a pdf below 10MB) and a well-designed CV, to:
Closes 17th February 2023.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Sorry!
No recruitment agencies please.